Have you decided that bankruptcy is unavoidable? Are you ready to get started? If so, here is what we will need to evaluate your case: 1. We need you to download and fill out completely my “long form” questionnaire. Email the completed form to us at atlantabankruptcy (at) gmail.com (Susan) or ginsberg (at) gmail.com (Jonathan) or fax it to 770-393-0240. Download worksheets here:
- Long form bankruptcy questionnaire in MS Word format
- Long form bankruptcy questionnaire in Adobe pdf format
2. We need you to get your mandatory pre-filing credit counseling certificate – here is a page with links to several vendors
3. We need you to get copies of your credit reports – you can mail away for these reports or download them today at annualcreditreport.com. You can also request credit reports directly from the credit bureaus (click on the link)
4. We need copies of “payment advices” for the last 7 months – if you are married, you need to include your spouse’s pay advices as well. A payment advice can include your paystub, a dividend receipt, a one time payment, a disability payment or bonus check receipt.
5. We need a copy of your 2018 income tax return (or your 2017 tax return if you have not yet filed for tax year 2018) – this will be sent to the trustee after we block out your Social Security number and other sensitive information.